We know how difficult it can be to handle a timeshare transfer on your own. From document preparation to acquiring the right forms and consulting with lawyers, the entire process can feel daunting and prohibitive.
At Timeshare Broker Sales, we’re always looking for new ways to simplify the timeshare resale process, and as experienced and licensed brokers, we handle timeshare closings every day. We understand the often confusing ins and outs of transferring a timeshare deed; and we only work with licensed and bonded escrow companies.
Now, in conjunction with our preferred reputable closing companies, TBS offers complete timeshare closing services for everyone – TBS client or not. For a low, one-time flat rate (to be added to transfer costs), we’ll handle all aspects your resale timeshare transfer; even if you bought or sold with someone else.
Our innovative timeshare closing services include:
- Title Search and Examination (aka Account and Usage Research) – This phase includes a thorough search of relevant public records including: deeds, mortgages, liens, wills, divorce settlements and other documents potentially affecting a property’s title.
- All ‘Purchase and Sales’ Documents Preparation – After the initial research phase, we’ll then review legal and loan documents, parse out lender instructions and requirements, assemble charges and prepare closing documents. These documents will outline for each party exactly what they are buying or selling and what their financial responsibilities will be at the time of closing.
- Mailing and Collection of all Documents and Contracts
- Mailing of Contracts to Selected Closing Company
- Follow Closing to Completion (including overseeing the dispersion of escrow funds) – Once both parties are aware of their financial obligations the collection of funds can begin. A reputable closing company will collect all the funds necessary to transfer timeshare ownership and hold the money in a secure escrow account until the timeshare transfer is complete.
- Transferring of the Deed – During this phase the seller will sign the deed and the buyer will sign their new mortgage. The old loan will be paid off and a new mortgage signed. The seller, real-estate professionals (timeshare brokers), attorneys and closing companies then collect their payments.
- Recording of the Deed with Local Authorities – Official documents are then recorded in the county in which the property is located.
Are you looking to close a timeshare resale but aren’t sure how to make it happen? Even if you didn’t buy or sell your property with us, we’re here to help. Contact us today to ask about our timeshare closing services. We look forward to helping you transfer your timeshare safely and securely.